Welcome to Tuckahoe Middle School
This will be our final newsletter of the school year. I would like to begin by thanking you for the privilege of spending this past year in Tuckahoe. I have enjoyed getting to know your children as learners and as individuals. Tuckahoe students have taught me so much this year; again, I am truly grateful. It has also been my honor getting to know so many families, I value the relationship between family and school, and I appreciate your support.
As I begin to transfer all that I have learned this year to Mark Barnett, I know he will be well prepared and visionary in his role as principal.
Thank You and Have a Wonderful Summer,
- 6th grade orientation - Wednesday, August 30. 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
- 7th grade orientation - Wednesday, August 30. 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
- 8th grade orientation - Thursday, August 31. 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- TMS Required Summer Reading
- 2017-18 Incoming 6th Grade Summer Math Packet
- 2017-18 Summer Review Packet-Math 7
- 2017-18 Summer Review Packet - Accelerated Math 7
- 2017-18 8th Grade Math Summer Letter - All Students
- 2017-18 Math 8 Summer Packet
- 2017-18 Algebra 1 Summer Packet
- Authentic Tuckahoe Spirit Wear
- TMS Acceleration/Honors Criteria Information
- TMS teachers will use Power School's Parent Portal as the ongoing source of communication for students' grades, attendance, progress...
School Calendar of Events
BOE MeetingTuckahoe Union Free School District
TMS 6th Grade OrientationTuckahoe Middle School
Superintendent's Conference Day-No StudentsTuckahoe Union Free School District
Labor Day-Schools ClosedTuckahoe Union Free School District