HONOR ROLL CRITERIA
2015-16 Honor Roll Criteria
The following criteria have been established for students to be placed on the Tuckahoe Middle School Honor Roll:
Cumulative average of 95% with no grade below 90%
High Honor Roll
Cumulative average of 90% with no grade below 85%
Cumulative average of 85% with no grade below 80%
*Also, there can be no grade of an F on the report card.
2015-16 National Junior Honor Society Criteria
- Students must be enrolled in at least one Regents class.
- Students must participate in one significant community service activity.
- Students must participate in at least one extracurricular activity.
- Students must have no incomplete or pass/fail grades in any core area subjects on their report cards.
- Students must maintain a solid 90% average (not 89.9%)
(6th, 7th and first 3 quarters of 8th grade are included in the calculations.)
- Students must have no school suspensions.